Saturday, December 7, 2013

Duane in Calif. gets a piece of the action (figures) - Comic Book Resources

Duane in Calif. gets a piece of the action (figures) - Comic Book Resources
12/07/2013
Comic Book ResourcesDuane in Calif. gets a piece of the action (figures)Comic Book ResourcesI have always had toys, but growing up I couldn't have nearly as much as I wanted. My collection size has ebbed and waned, but after college when I made the mistake of selling collectibles it is only growing. Now, when I want something, I seek it out ...
TOYING AROUND: Doctor Who, Marvel & Gaming Goodies - Comic Book Resources
12/07/2013
TOYING AROUND: Doctor Who, Marvel & Gaming GoodiesComic Book ResourcesDOCTOR WHO | Underground Toys didn't waste any time getting the first ever Other Doctor figure in the works now that the 50th anniversary special "The Day of the Doctor" has aired. If you haven't seen the special yet, you might want to avoid this entry ...

six million dollar man toys

No comments:

Post a Comment